African CEOs optimistic about growth in next year
African CEOs have expressed optimism about their business and economic growth in the next 12-18 months.
A survey of African CEOs from 46 countries conducted by the Pan-African Private Sector Trade and Investment Committee (PAFTRAC) found that CEOs were confident that their businesses will grow in...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: