Allianz Trade buys out joint venture partner in Portugal
Trade credit insurer Allianz Trade will buy the remaining 50% stake in Portuguese firm Companhia de Seguro de Créditos (Cosec) from Banco BPI.
Cosec, Portugal’s market leader for trade credit insurance, became a joint venture between Allianz Trade and Banco BPI in 2007. Following regulatory appro...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: