Aon and Jupiter partner to boost climate risk analysis for financial institutions
Aon has teamed up with climate risk analytics firm Jupiter to help its financial institutions clients quantify and disclose their climate-related financial risks.
The collaboration will see Jupiter lend its solutions for climate risk analysis to complement Aon’s catastrophe models and calculate ...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: