Argo ends strategic review with $1.1bn sale to Brookfield Reinsurance
Brookfield Reinsurance is buying Argo Group International in a $1.1bn all-cash deal for the specialty business.
The deal follows confirmation from Argo in April 2022 that a sale was on the cards as part of a strategic review. The company faced renewed pressure from activist investors to sell the ...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: