Aspen names Tay Boon Chuan head of Singapore
Aspen Insurance has appointed Tay Boon Chuan as head of Singapore from Tokio Marine Kiln.
The company also said that its global head of casualty and head of international reinsurance, Beatrice Morley, is relocating to London. The move is to ensure she is closer to Aspen’s reinsurance team and key...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: