Baron plans to step-down as Parima chairman to focus on Ifrima
Franck Baron, founding chairman of the Pan-Asia Risk & Insurance Management Association (Parima) and now president of the International Federation of Risk and Insurance Management Associations (Ifrima), plans to step down as leader of Parima this year.
Baron, who has led the development of Pa...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: