Bayer settles Monsanto environmental damage claim with Oregon for $698m
German pharmaceutical firm Bayer has agreed to pay $698m to settle historic pollution allegations against its subsidiary Monsanto by the US state of Oregon.
Oregon said Monsanto contaminated landfills and riverbeds with toxic compounds used in its products.
Announcing the settlement, Oregon at...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: