Mining group BHP will face a £5bn lawsuit in the UK over the Fundão dam collapse in Brazil that caused the country’s worst ever environmental disaster.
The UK Court of Appeal said the lawsuit from more than 200,000 Brazilian claimants against the Anglo-Australian company can go ahead. This overtu...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: