Big fall in insurtech investment during year of “macro-realism”, says Gallagher Re
Latest figures on investment in insurtechs, especially in P&C, suggest that the insurtech boom of recent years may be slowing down. Global insurtech investment fell in the fourth quarter of 2022 to $1.01bn, its lowest quarterly level since Q1 2020, and declined 57.0% from the third quarter of 20...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: