Brexit had minimal impact on capacity crunch: GDV
German risk managers have not suffered from a loss of capacity caused by an exodus of UK-based insurers because of Brexit, according to new figures from the German insurance association (GDV).
Pre-Brexit, UK insurers were by far the biggest source of foreign-owned capacity on offer to German cust...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: