Capital markets could be broader reinsurance source for cyber risk, says Fitch
Fitch Ratings says capital markets solutions for cyber (re)insurers could be a broader reinsurance source for the risk, as shown by two recent public announcements of cyber risk transference by (re)insurers to the capital markets through insurance-linked securities (ILS) issuances.
Fitch said tha...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: