Captives can help dampen social inflation risk, say panellists
Social inflation is having a growing impact on insurance claims but there are steps captive owners can take to combat its effects, experts say.
All insurance sectors are being affected by social inflation in some way, said Amy Klatt, vice president of captives and programs-claims at Skyward Speci...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: