The Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU) has ruled that arbitration proceedings brought in the UK by The London P&C Club to contest a Spanish court ruling that it owes up to $1bn in damages to Spain for the 2002 Prestige oil tanker spill are not valid.
In case C-700/20, the CJEU rule...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: