Claims against BHP for Brazil dam collapse balloon to £36bn, says law firm
Damage claims facing mining firm BHP over the Fundão dam collapse in Brazil that caused the country’s worst-ever environmental disaster have mushroomed to an estimated £36bn, says the law firm leading the UK class action.
Claims of that magnitude would be the largest ever for an environmental dis...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: