Conservative approach required for captives writing cyber, say experts
AM Best TV panel stresses need for maturity and fronting support
Some single-parent and group captives have expanded their offerings to include cyber liability coverage, but experts stress the need for a conservative approach and the support of a fronting company when taking on cyber exposures.
That was the view of a panel of insurance and cyber experts speaki...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: