Middle-income emerging markets are most at risk of spikes in civil unrest, driven by the cost-of-living crisis, during the next six months, according to new research from Verisk Maplecroft. Verisk names ten countries – Argentina, Brazil, Egypt, Tunisia, Lebanon, Senegal, Kenya, Pakistan, Bangladesh ...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: