Credendo downgrades business environment risk ratings for CIS states
Risk and insurance managers who work for multinationals that have operations in the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) must brace themselves for a “large external shock for the region” from the predicted 15% contraction in Russian GDP as a result of its invasion of Ukraine, according to Belgia...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: