Credit insurance market seeing ‘normalisation’ of loss ratios
Claims increasing as insolvencies return but capacity growing, says Aon
Overall renewal premium rates in the credit insurance sector are showing flat-to-low single-digit reduction trends, according to Aon, but the pricing environment in the sector will be impacted as insolvencies inevitably return to the economic cycle. However, the broker says the impact and timing of ...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: