Credit Suisse says ineffective risk management led to lack of reporting controls
Credit Suisse has conceded that ineffective risk management processes meant the bank has suffered “material weaknesses” in its internal financial reporting controls.
The bank, which has been hit be a slew of scandals, says in its 2022 annual report that the weaknesses “relate to the failure to de...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: