The cost of cryptocurrency crime reached a new high of $20.1bn last year, according to estimates from Chainalysis, which said 2022 was “one of the most tumultuous in cryptocurrency history”.
Driven by a 100,000-fold increase in sanctions-related illicit transactions, Chainalysis said its figure i...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: