CyberCube predicts $100m ransomware attack in next two years as cartels take hold
The world’s first $100m ransomware demand will be made within the next two years, CyberCube predicts in a new report exposing the formation of cybercriminal cartels targeting corporates and other organisations.
CyberCube says cybercriminal cartels “change the rules” for ransomware attacks, using do...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: