DAC Beachcroft opens in Italy with new hires
Law firm DAC Beachcroft has opened two offices in Italy following the hire of three partners and five associates from NCTM.
The new offices are in Milan and Rome. Anthony Perotto joins the firm as lead partner alongside specialist insurance partners Guido Foglia and Michele Zucca, bringing with t...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: