US market shows ‘demonstrable improvement’ going into 2023: WTW
Not a soft market but brighter picture on pricing and conditions
A brighter picture for risk and insurance managers in the US has appeared in the second half of 2022, according to WTW, with improved pricing conditions, coverage and capacity for many commercial lines of business.
In its Insurance Marketplace Realities 2023 report, WTW says the market isn't soft...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: