Earthquakes put Turkey’s insurance market under further strain
Devastating earthquakes in Turkey, which are reported to have killed at least 9,000 people, serve “another blow” to the local insurance and reinsurance market that was already under “severe strain”, according to AM Best.
Ahead of any insured loss estimates from the catastrophe, AM Best said it ex...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: