EC sets out plans for new EU-wide cybersecurity unit by 2022
The EC has proposed a new EU cybersecurity unit to coordinate the bloc’s response to, and recovery from, large-scale cyberattacks.
The unit will bring together resources from across the 27 EU member states.
Under the proposal, the Joint Cyber Unit will be up and running by the end of June 2022 and...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: