EC to crack down on greenwashing via Green Claims Directive
Firms must prepare for legal action under Collective Redress Directive
The EC is expected to table its Green Claims Directive (GCD), a long-awaited law that will regulate how companies substantiate and communicate their green claims, on 22 March, according to the European Environmental Bureau (EEB) group that represents 180 citizen organisations in 38 countries.
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: