Ethiopia unrest swells as country forced into state of emergency
The government announced a six-month state of emergency in October and the BBC reported Ethiopia’s information minister as saying groups in Eritrea and Egypt are contributing to the unrest, which has led to a six-month state of emergency. Getachew Reda said the foreign elements are arming and financ...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: