European business and insurers call for urgent reform of PLD
Flood of litigation feared if liability directive rushed through
A group of leading European business federations, including Insurance Europe, have released a statement warning against the threat of potential damage to European competitiveness if negotiations on the proposed revision of the EU Product Liability Directive (PLD) are rushed through.
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: