European insurance M&A hits record high in 2022
Deals to continue across Europe this year
Investor appetite for European insurance assets hit a new record high in 2022, with a total of 435 deals recorded for the year, compared to 379 in 2021 and 285 in 2020, according to analysis released by US-based global consulting firm FTI Consulting.
The UK led the pace again with the most M&...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: