European Parliament backs EU directive on tackling gender pay gap
Women who suffered discrimination should claim money back, says minister
Risk managers, as well as their colleagues in HR and legal, will need to take a close look at the coming EU pay transparency directive after a large majority of the European Parliament voted to back the new rules.
“With this vote, we abolish pay secrecy, strengthen workers’ rights and workers’ in...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: