Europe’s insurers paid claims and benefits of €2.8bn per day in 2020, up from €2.7bn per day in 2019, according to Insurance Europe. Overall, P&C claims paid in Europe increased 5.4% in 2020 to €272bn, slightly higher than the average growth of 4.9% between 2016 and 2019.
Total gross premiums wr...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: