Evolving European captives face up to hardening reinsurance market and transition risks
European captives rated by AM Best have been resilient to the effects of Covid-19 and have generally maintained stable ratings fundamentals, said the credit ratings agency.
The onset of the hard commercial insurance market has driven an uptick in the use and importance of captives to help their o...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: