Ferma lobbies EU council to prioritise cyber and sustainability risk transfer
Ferma has called on the Swedish presidency of the Council of the EU to focus on closing insurance protection gaps for both cyber and sustainability risks.
The Swedish presidency began its six-month term on 1 January. Ferma said that effective risk leadership would support the Swedish ambition to ...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: