Ferma raises concerns with EC over Corporate Sustainability Due Diligence Directive
The Federation of European Risk Management Associations (Ferma) is concerned about key aspects of the recently announced Corporate Sustainability Due Diligence Directive (CSDD), urging the EC to consider a more focused approach to due diligence and calling for more clarity when it comes to civil lia...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: