Forecasters predict above-average hurricane season for seventh consecutive year

Forecasters at the US National Oceanic and Atmospheric Association (NOAA) are predicting an above-average Atlantic Hurricane season for the seventh consecutive year.

The NOAA’s outlook for the 2022 season predicts a 65% chance of an above-normal season, 25% of a near-normal season and 10% chance ...

Want to read this article?

Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content


  • Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
  • Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
  • Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
  • European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
  • National European local language newsletters
  • Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences

If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access:

Back to top button