French state reinsurer CRR to sell open market carrier
France’s state-owned reinsurer CCR has entered into exclusive negotiations with a consortium formed by French mutual insurers SMABTP and MACSF to transfer control of its open market subsidiary CCR Re and increase its capital by €200m.
CCR RE was established in 2016 as part of CCR’s effort to unbu...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: