Gallagher sees challenging US market for buyers continuing this year
US buyers continued to face a challenging insurance market during the first quarter of 2023, according to Gallagher. It said insurers will try to keep rates on pace with increased lost costs, reinsurance costs and retentions, and inflation.
In its Insurance Market Report March 2023, the broker sa...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: