German climate group loses legal action against BMW
A Munich Court has dismissed a lawsuit against BMW brought by German climate campaigners Deutsche Umwelthilfe that alleged failure to end the production of combustion engine cars by 2030 and lower carbon emission before then would infringe consumer rights under the country’s climate protection laws....
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: