German credit insurers brace for spike in corporate insolvencies
German surety and credit insurers are reporting rising defaults on payments, up almost 50% in 2022 compared to 2021, and a real “struggle for survival” along supply chains in parts of the economy.
According to a projection by the German insurance association, the GDV, commercial credit and surety...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: