German risk managers advised to prepare for rising corporate crime
Mounting energy costs, rising prices and higher interest rates could motivate more employees to commit crimes against their employer, warned criminal lawyer Professor Dr Hendrik Schneider.
In an interview with German insurance association the GDV, Schneider said companies need to tackle this risi...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: