Global healthcare benefit costs continue to rise, finds WTW survey
Global healthcare benefit costs are predicted to reach their highest level in nearly 15 years, according to a survey of global medical insurers conducted by WTW.
The broker said this was down to widespread inflation and increasing healthcare utilisation. More worryingly, the survey found little r...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: