Growing demand for credit and political risk cover, says Berne Union
But next year will see reduced risk appetite in the market
With a gloomy economic outlook for 2023, the Berne Union says demand for credit and political risk cover continues to grow, but is warning that expected growth in claims in the last quarter of 2022 will see a contraction in risk appetite, especially for short-term (ST) risks.
In its Business Con...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: