HDI Global Specialty tops €3bn premiums as Talanx posts strong results
HDI Global Specialty, the unit created in 2019 as a joint venture between Talanx’s Hannover Re and HDI Global, has more than tripled its premium volume since launch and added 20% more premium last year alone.
The German group’s specialty operation was launched four years ago with just over €1bn i...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: