Hedemark Hancke, Paduano and Schouw re-elected as Ferma board members
Ferma has re-elected three board members at its general assembly after their previous mandates came to an end.
Charlotte Hedemark Hancke of Danish risk management association Darim was one of three women to make it back onto Ferma’s board.
Hedemark Hancke is senior risk specialist and customer...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: