Hong Kong insurance industry premiums and claims fell in 2022
Underwriting profit more than doubled last year
The Hong Kong insurance industry saw total gross premiums decrease by 7.7% to $556bn in 2002, according to provisional statistics released by the Insurance Authority of Hong Kong.
Total gross premiums of general insurance business in 2022 were $64.6bn (an increase of 4.5%) while net premiums of g...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: