Samphire Risk, a new MGA focused on hostile and malicious risk insurance, has received approval to begin trading. Samphire is a venture for the CHC Group and is backed by a blend of Lloyd’s and company market paper, with the Lloyd’s binder led by Aspen.
Samphire Risk said it provides insurance ag...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: