IAIS consults on changes to ICPs around climate-related risks
The International Association of Insurance Supervisors (IAIS) has published a consultation on climate risk with proposed changes to the Insurance Core Principles (ICPs) Introduction, which positions climate risk within the global framework for insurance supervision.
The IAIS consultation also dis...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: