Insurance Europe urges focus on equalisation reserves in EC tax reform
Insurance Europe wants the EC to recognise equalisation provisions for tax purposes as it prepares to introduce BEFIT, a new consolidated and simplified pan-European corporate tax regime.
Risk and insurance managers will be particularly interested in this element of the proposed new tax regime as...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: