Insurance market hardening has eased a touch in Spain, say risk managers
Cyber and finpro remain a big challenge
Spanish companies continue to face a hard insurance market but rate increases have slowed in several lines and risk managers say they have been able to find the capacity needed for most of their programmes.
But the Spanish risk and insurance mangers that we spoke to for our Risk Frontiers Europe ...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: