Insurers criticise inclusion of sector in EU’s AI Act high-risk list
Insurance Europe, the representative body of the European insurance sector, has said it is disappointed by the decision by the Council of the EU to include insurance in a list of high-risk use cases in its general approach to the Artificial Intelligence Act, which was adopted this week.
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: